vrijdag 25 februari 2011

Dragon Born



I am sure everyone has allready seen this trailer, but for those that didn't, here it is :)

I have to say the ingame footage is looking really nice.
Like i said in my previous post about Skyrim, i am allreay pretty sure i am getting this game, but this first ingame footage makes me even more excited about the next Elder Scrolls.

But i guess for now we wait (and see what else they got coming), the end of the trailer showed a date: 11-11-11, so it's still a long wait, but at least it's this year.

Funny that i am actually looking forward to single player RPG's more than MMO's, i mean i definatly can't wait to get my hands on Star Wars the Old Republic, but i am also very excited for Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3 and TESV: Skyrim.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten