zondag 20 mei 2012

STO: Final Promotion

I have been having a lot of fun playing Star Trek Online and have finally reached max rank (level) on my main, Cynfull is now Vice Admiral :)

The last couple of levels went really fast by just doing the episodes and a lot of duty officer missions, the fun thing about duty officer missions is you basicly do them offline, they can last from a few minutes to a day or 2 and there are always missions completed when you log in giving lots of xp.

So i guess i will be seeing how end game plays in STO :)
I am now finishing up the last couple of Borg episodes and then i have played them all, of course i might go for a re-run of the previous episodes.

I still think i need to work on optimizing my gear and bridge officers, as i really haven't looked into that yet, really have no clue as to what the best gear for all the slots are, so there's still plenty to do.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten