donderdag 14 januari 2010

Why do i even bother blogging??

Sometimes i wonder why i even blog and often the thought of just giving up crosses my mind.
Looking at the traffic my blog gets, i see that probably 99.9% of the traffic is of the malicious kind, ranging from simple comment spam to trying to mess with the blogging software/server by trying all kinds of shit.
Luckily i have a lot of stuff installed on this blog that catches almost everything befor they can do harm.

But this kind of shit is exactly why i quit my previous blog several years ago (this is actually my second blog), i just got tired of all those fuckers messing with the blogging software and the spammers, it was just too much...

And by looking at the current traffic on my blog i really do wonder why i still continue doing this, as it just depresses me....

I don't want to let them win, but yeah....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten