maandag 20 augustus 2007

Vanguard, one last look

20070820-vanguard

Apart from the beta's i'm in i played a little bit of Vanguard, decided to have a few last looks before my subscription runs out on the 9th next month.
I've cancelled my account, along with Matrix Online and Everquest II, i might return when/if i am able to get a Station Access account.
At this time it is not possible for me to get Station Access and i am not going to pay for all these games if i am only occasionally playing them, Station Access will cost me half of what i am paying for them together (incl. Star Wars Galaxies) and will even give me access to more games and why pay more if you don't have to..
However since i payed my subscriptions with global collect i seem not to be able to get Station Access until the subscriptions run out (according to customer service), which probably means i have to wait until my SWG sub runs out in March 2008 (i was stupid enough to pay 12 month in advance), as you can only get Station Access with a credit card.....

On Vanguard.., well it was awfully quiet, apart from the gold spam tells, i only saw a few people in there, the cities that used to look very busy with players, now look deserted.
Maybe the coming server merges will change this quite a bit and make it feel less like you're playing a single player game.
It still looks great and i'll defenatly be back sometime, still think this game has a lot of potential.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten