maandag 22 november 2010

Maybe you would like some WoW with your Oblivion

Hey more Oblivion :)
This time some different kind of mods, especially if you're into WoW you might like them.

First one is Shadowfang Keep, this mod will add Shadowfang Keep as a dungeon to Oblivion.
I have allready played through it once and I have to say this mod is very true to the original WoW version, never did I get lost cause i remembered it from WoW.
Really a lot of fun to play through.

Next one I have not played yet, so I can't say if it's good or not but it's from the same creator as the previous one.
This one is called The Scarlet Monastery, since Shadowfang Keep was pretty true to the original I am going to assume this one will be as well.

Since I enjoyed the first one, I just wanted to share them :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten