woensdag 14 december 2011

SWTOR: The Saga Begins

swtor 2011-12-13 22-16-01-47

I had almost given up on getting in on the early game access and was about ready to head off to bed, when i got the email in my inbox that told me "Your Saga Begins".
So needless to say i lost a little bit of sleep :)

My (first) character is a smuggler called Morenn, i am playing on the server "Sanctum of the Exalted" where i joined a guild with the folks of MultiPlaying called Delusions of Grandeur.

I didn't get much time ingame but still managed to get to level 4 on Morenn.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love that hairstyle. My Bounty Hunter has the same, it's the most badass one I could find.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yeah it is, the other hairstyles just didn't look as cool as this one, thought it would really fit a smuggler :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen