zondag 18 januari 2009

Betraying Freeport

EverQuest2 2009-01-17 20-03-01-43

Keeping with my (unofficial) 2009 Gaming Resolutions, play more of the Station Access games, i went back to play Everquest 2.
And i have to say it's still a fun game to play.

But being on the Freeport side got boring to me and after getting a quest to go collect taxes in a certain village i thought, screw that and went to go do the betrayel quest. My main is currently an exile working her way into Quenos.

Before getting there i went through quite a few quests in the commenlands, which is also starting to bore me, but i did reach level 24 on my main Endellion (necromancer), leveled up 3 times in there.

I though after the betrayel quest i would be out of the commenlands, but nope, they send me right back to do more quests there to gain favor with Quenos :(

I also found out SOE had put their games on Steam, so i went to have a look and couldn't resist buying the Shadow Oddysee expansion.

I also bought Pirates of the Burning Sea, i did a lot of beta testing with this game but never played it after launch. I saw the game for 7.99 Euros on Steam, so figured what the heck, let's give it a go.
I definatly wanted to check that game out but it was very hard to find the game in stores, the only stores that had it were selling it for around 50 euros, which is a bit too much for my liking.

I always thought PotBS was a fun game, but more of an "on the side" game not as my main game, but for 7.99 euros and being part of Station Access, i couldn't resist :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten