woensdag 2 september 2009

Fallen Earth

Fallen Earth

Eventhough the beta did not completely convince me, i still preordered Fallen Earth.
One of the main things i really enjoyed was the crafting/gathering/scavenging.

Also still hoping the graphics will improve some more at launch, i did log in the last few hours of beta and compared to a few months ago they have definatly improved, i was playing at highest settings and getting around 30fps, although in some cities it dropped dramaticly below 10fps.

I am still not a big fan of the combat, but i think i'll be mainly playing as a crafter anyway.

I never really got to the higher levels of the game, i went through several character whipes and i think the highest i got was level 6, so there is still plenty to explore.

So i can't wait to check it out at launch and get into my cool looking "Fallen Earth" ATV (although i am still waiting on my code to be able to add that ATV to my account).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten