vrijdag 26 februari 2010

Allods Online, my first impression

AOgame 2010-02-25 20-45-17-07

After hearing and reading so much about it i decided i had to check it out :)

First impressions.. well nice tutorial.
After that i went on my first quest, only to have the first two mobs i was trying to kill for the quest been stolen away from me, guess that's what you can expect from a F2P game, kill stealers.. general rude people.

And of course the gold spam, pretty annoying, especially if it's the same "person" doing it for quite a while, isn't there a GM online to take care of that shit and ban the fucker.

So yeah, so far my first impression is one of meh..

I might give it a little longer, but after hearing so many good things about it i had honestly expected more.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten