maandag 31 mei 2010

A new hero in Champions Online.

This weekend was a weekend of trying out new games for me, guess i am getting kind of bored and wanted to try some new stuff.

I found the Champions Online free trial on Steam and decided to give it a go.
My first impression through the tutorial was one of "i have allready been there" as it feels a lot like City of Heroes.
But still i think Champions Online is a fun game and i did spend a lot of time this weekend playing it.
I do think there's a lot of grinding, maybe a bit too much, but i still find myself having a lot of fun.

To me it is a lot like Star Trek Online, a lot of fun for a game "on the side", not for my main MMO, i guess that's Cryptic, their games are a lot of fun but after a while you want to play something else for a change.

Anyway, here's my new hero, she is called Dawnblade, her main power is Dual blades, but i thought it would be fun to make her blind, hence the blindfold :)
And of course she can fly with the help of her "rocket boots".
Dawnblade

Oh yeah, i also love the iPhone app for Champions, hope they're also gonna make one for Star Trek Online, definatly love that stuff :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten