maandag 27 juni 2011

Uncommonly Good-Looking

This weekend I have been working a bit on the blog.
The most obvious one is the site design. I really did like the previous design, especially the Tabula Rasa/Warcraft background, but I also thought it looked a bit "busy" with too many bright colors, so I changed it too a lot less busy theme and colors, although I doubt many people actually visit the site itself (personally I use a feedreader to read my blogs and rarely visit the site itself).

I also enabled the mobile site feature Blogger has which will now let you view the site in a nice easy to read design if you visit the site on your mobile device.

The image at the top of the blog is of course my Uncommonly Good-Looking Goblin hunter flying over Nagrand on her 2 seater rocket flying off "to worlds unknown" in World of Warcraft.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten