dinsdag 15 mei 2012

LOTRO: And now i should actually play.

Eventhough i have yet to play LOTRO, headaches and Diablo 3 got in the way, my issue got dealt with pretty quick by Turbine CS.

After the initial auto response, which i replied to, i recieved an email asking me for my registered email, birthdate and product key.
Good thing i still have the box laying around and for good messure i also provided a key for the digital download of the Rise of Isengard expansion.

All of this took place on (for me) late sunday evening in less then two hours. So kudos and thanks to Turbine CS.

It was pretty easy to recover my password after CS linked my email to my account again, i still don't know what happened but i managed to log into my account and see my characters, so all is good again.
Now to start playing again, i have both the expansions, Mines of Moria and Rise of Isengard but i have not played any of it yet as my character is still very low level, i think my main is only level 28, so there is still a lot of stuff to do.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten