zaterdag 12 mei 2012

STO: Get back to work!

It has been quite a while since i last logged into Star Trek Online, so needless to say it was really confusing getting into back into the game :)

I am probably (very) late to the party but i actually quite enjoyed the duty officer stuff.
I have not read much about it yet, but it seems like a lot of fun, it really makes you feel like a starship captain when you are assigning crew to do all kinds of tasks ranging from science and exploration to development to trying to catch a crew member who apperantly has contraband on the ship or have the bartender pour you a drink.

Needles to say i almost instantly blew all of my cryptic points on duty officer packs :)
So right now most of my ingame time is spent hanging out on the ship assigning the crew to their duties.

Now to find out what i should spec my char, as there has apperantly been a skill reset and i have to re-asssign all of my skill points and i can not remember how the skill points where distributed... Guess i am gonna have to read up about that.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten