donderdag 23 februari 2012

Saying goodbye to SOE after 8 years

Yes, for almost 8 years i have had accounts with SOE, i played practicly all their MMO's since i started playing Star Wars Galaxies in 2004.
I played The Matrix Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard, Pirates of the Burning Sea, DC Universe Online, Clone Wars, Free Realms, Planetside.

Until i was able to get Station Access (later called "All Access Game Pass") in the EU, i had several accounts going, so you could say i was a pretty loyal customer.
Eventhough i hardly played any of the SOE games lately i still had my account going, just in case i wanted to jump into one of their games.

But like they say: all good things come to an end.
I don't think i have to go into details as to why i am now cancelling all my SOE accounts, as an EU player it is pretty much obvious.
Stargrace over at MmoQuests has a pretty good summary about the whole ProSiebenSat.1 thing over here

For me it is enough to say goodbye to SOE after so many years of playing their games..
To me it is quite obvious SOE only cares about money and doesn't give a shit about their customers, so my wallet will speak for me and i will cancel any account i have with SOE.

The End.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten